Monday, September 2, 2013

Joyful Solitude

-There's a paper due tomorrow, thus, the blog-a-thon.-
 
 
Tif reads the book above to May. It's cute, you should check it out.
 
In art seminar class last week we had to have five photos that represent who we are.  Naturally one of mine was of my boots.  They sort of became a thing while at Lander.  I'm pretty sure everyone there thought I may have been a little butchy but so be it.  They are great boots and I got them on sale.  And they've saved my toes from small welding flames on numerous occasions.

They got extra use on Saturday when I took Cedar to Table Rock.  I figured we better go now before the semester hits full force.  It was his first time hiking and he did a great job.  He previously got neutered on Tuesday and he was supposed to lie low for a week. But they obviously don't know Cedar.  He is energetic and resilient. So off we went.


 

The weather was nice and it wasn't overly crowded.  We did pinnacle trail and didn't see a soul for a good hour (we did however see a bear off in the distance, that cut our hike real quick).  The fog was heavy that morning so we didn't get to clearly see the beautiful view of the skyline.  But there wasn't a lacking of all the other wonder.


Humans.  We have the best of intentions but we just don't get it do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment