Monday, February 18, 2013

Lately


The baby is growing like a weed

Lately, a couple weekends have been spent target shooting
Meme:

Aunt Julie




TJ tried to teach me how to shoot skeet but I'm too trigger happy to hit anything.

Model Madison in her Sunday best shot a few times.

Baby and Cedar are frenemies.  She rubs up against him lovingly while he tried to do his business outside.  Yesterday they were sitting side by side and, I kid you not, he licked her, put his paw on the back of her neck, then bit the mess out of her ear.  Boys.

Since he's a puppy, I feel it's my duty to keep him active.  I haven't gotten back in to running yet (I'm a wimp in cold weather) but have been walking him with him when the sun is out.  Our walk immediately leads to a nap afterward:



My next project

No comments:

Post a Comment