Friday, August 17, 2012

"I think you need to quit putting it in writing"

In a bubble of friends there are those that nod, listen, and agree.  And then there are those that are just as, if not more, opinionated than you are and tell you like it is.  But with good humor.

Having lunch with Benable is always enlightening, like free therapy sometimes.  When we talk about certain things, especially relationships, I end up accidentally saying things that I don't filter before they come out and-Eureka!- I didn't realize that's how I really felt about them.  It makes me feel very grown up and mature when I'm sitting Indian style in a booth having these revelations.

Benable claims my mindset for blogging is, "Let me tell you everything I know about life since I don't have anything better to do."  Which, of course, it is.  And that he isn't going to read it because, he "gets enough of it in real life."

It's cute how he acts like he's not interested in my melodrama and theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment