Monday, March 19, 2012

Exhiliration, Teaching, and a Trip to the Motherland

Was a beautiful weekend for porch sitting.


Sculpture inspiration




The cows think it's summer already too

Uncle Dave
If you look closely, that yellow speck is my cousin. He wanted to jump in the pond. Too soon.






A small fire created by a spark from grinding steel.

Saving Lander.


Firetrucks arrive, students evacuate the building.


My favorite, if you look closely, students jumping rope, double dutch.




I can't remember the last time I've been this busy. I started my teaching job at PTC and I really love it so far. I have a great group of students, very outgoing and bright. LU time is going by way too fast. I don't feel like I have enough time in the day and I'm literally up from sunrise until midnight most nights. I have no idea what this summer will bring but I'm looking forward to Tablerock, tomato sandwiches, beach trips, sandals, and bike rides with the beloved.






















No comments:

Post a Comment