Sunday, October 14, 2012

Keys me

The great thing about being the sculpture worker is having access to keys to get in when no one else is there.  If I go in to work during the week I get overwhelmed and distracted by all the students.  One class is pretty large and especially amusing. 

This week, and this coming week, I'm training at the new job.  It was supposed to be just a part time, every other weekend for a couple of hours job.  Now it's turned in to being the fill-in person, which is fine I guess because I need the money.  But the training means getting up at 5:45 am, with the roosters and school teachers.  I think maybe I need to be more assertive about my time, considering they never tell me when I'll finish for the day.  They're under the impression that I'm still a college student, which I don't correct them because it's too confusing to explain.  So when I say I've got to be at class at 2, they'll understand and let me go.  This is sneaky and I think some would consider it lying, but it would work to my advantage so I may have to go with it.  Heh heh heh.  Hey- I've got things to do!

This week I'm hoping to finish and fire my porcelain piece, finish two-three drawings, and maayyybe start my next steel piece.  GO GO GO GO GO

1 comment: