Thursday, September 6, 2012

Yeesh

The problem with having a ton of things to do and having access to Netflix is that I decide I'm so stressed and have so much to do that it's better to not get anything done and watch the entire first season of Downton Abbey instead.

 It is about to be a very, very busy four months.  Ten sculptures need to be created to complete the portfolio for graduate submission.  I know once the ball gets rolling it will be nonstop and wonderful and I will love every second of it.  But it's always the time before that, the days of sketching and deciding and scratching out sketches and building from sketches and having baby panic attacks that really do me in.  As always, I'm looking at all of this as a whole and need to just focus all my energy and anxiety into one piece at a time.  But yesh!

But once I complete all of this, everything will be much more relaxed.  And I'm so excited about the next chapter that that is what is getting me through this fall. 

And in the meantime I'm still hunting for a part time job. 

 Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment